- A tent/canopy (a canopy should have sides for privacy and to keep us from wind and rain) for a quiet/sacred space for meditation, prayer, small rituals/services, etc. (After the Sukkot we plan on converting the sukkah into a more weatherized structure; however it might be nice to have a way to partition some parts of it for privacy and added comfort from wind and rain.)
- Altar supplies and Eucharistic supplies
- Books such as the Bible, Tanakh, Quran, Book of Common Prayer, Novus Ordo Missae, Siddurim, Mishnah, Buddhist sutras, etc.
- Candles, incense, bells, singing bowls, etc.
- A nice solid box for an altar
- A box to securely store ceremonial objects and such
- A $30 Virgin Mobile "PayLO" card -- to defray the cost of Sarah's mobile phone/internet services -- any Safeway or Fred Meyer has one, and also RadioShack accepts direct cash payment to the account (Sarah's number is 503-890-7724 -- no PIN or vKey is needed at RadioShack).