Wish List (Revised Oct. 27)
- Altar supplies and Eucharistic supplies
- Books such as the Bible, Tanakh, Quran, Book of Common Prayer, Novus Ordo Missae, Siddurim, Mishnah, Buddhist sutras, etc.
- Candles, incense, bells, singing bowls, etc.
- A large bottle of hand sanitizer
- A $30 Virgin Mobile "PayLO" card -- to defray the cost of Sarah's mobile phone/internet services -- any Safeway or Fred Meyer has one, and also RadioShack accepts direct cash payment to the account (Sarah's number is 503-890-7724 -- no PIN or vKey is needed at RadioShack).
- A generator to power both Legal Team tent and the Sacred Space Area
- Practical camp needs in this cooler climate, for both on-site crew and to share with the community: hand/foot warmers, razors, socks, blankets, etc.
- Sarah also requests either a solar-powered lantern or LED-based lantern for office use as it is getting dark very early. Also she requests some office supplies such as paper, a few clip boards (to make fliers, etc.), and a FedEx Office (aka Kinko's) self-serve photocopy card.
- and more on-site presence. If you have a practical ministry experience in any religious tradition and can spend an hour a day at the Occupation, you are much needed to expand our on-site presence and chaplain availability.