Wednesday, May 30, 2012
Urgent IGC meeting
Monday, June 4, 6 p.m. at St. Francis (or Red & Black Cafe if space is unavailable -- or maybe even at the St. Francis Park if the weather is nice)
* General check-in: How is everyone?
* Planning for June 8-9 "Pitch A Tent" R2S-OPDX joint action
* Monthly reporting and filing requirements starting June with the Coordination
* Addressing anti-Catholic hate rhetoric and growing discontent with the St. Francis parish by some in the movement
* Summer activities ideas and plans (some IGC-led initiatives?)
* GA and Spokes Council participation
* Engagement with Occupy the Gorge, Occupy Vancouver WA, Occupy Gresham, etc.
* Upkeep and beautification of the Che Room altar
Newcomers are always welcome!